What You’ll Do
The primary jobs of an Estimator are to:
- The work of the estimator will be both in the field, providing in-person estimates, and, in the office, providing virtual estimates and writing up estimates.
- Receive work leads from the customer relations personnel via email or phone.
- Respond to work leads within 24- 48 hours. Set up appointments with customers for an estimate or provide virtual Estimates.
- Accurately estimate jobs that are needed to be done.
- Effectively communicate with clients through the estimation process.
- Follow up with the client 1 day after sending the original estimate to see if they have any questions.
- Schedule technicians on the job, once estimate is accepted, and send client Technician Video briefing.
- Special order any needed materials to make sure they arrive before the scheduled job.
One thing that sets this job apart from any other is that when work is completed you are helping to free kids from the sex trade.
- Reports to the Service Manager and is responsible for providing the best experience possible for their clients.
- Is a self-motivated individual with a willingness to learn to excel in customer relations and time management.
- Is willing to offer feedback and bright new ideas on how to maximize productivity.
- Is committed to making the customer feel like he or she is the most important person.
- Has knowledge of invoicing and estimating softwares and has a willingness to learn.
- $18 – $25 depending on experience with added bonus incentive program
- 5 Paid sick days / Year
- 5 Paid vacation days / Year
- Major Holidays off
- Monday – Friday work schedule
- Company match Retirement account
- Bonus Incentives based on jobs sold
- Professional uniforms
- Use of company vehicle for work
- A growing company culture with vision for the employee advancement